The Addie Chronicles

The Life and Times of Addison Blythe Hunter

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Wish List

Link
On Saturday we drove to a local toy store that is going out of business to have a look around. While there, I made note of a few things I, I mean Addie, would like for Christmas or her birthday this year. First on the list is the Playmobil Knights Empire Castle, pictured above. I'm not certain, but she might also like any of the corresponding accessories (sold separately) . Just something to look into.

Also by Playmobil, there was interest expressed regarding the Large Pirate Ship and Soldier Fortress with Lighthouse, Roman Arena (great for teaching about the persecutions of the early Christian church) and Warrior's Ship, Zoo, Noah's Ark (might even be necessary for Bible lessons), and the Animal Farm. I, er, Addie, would really love to play with any of these. And that warning that says "Small parts. Not for children under 3 years"? Don't be concerned; I'll keep a close watch on Addie as I, um, she, plays.

And while she's hoping for a little brother to come along someday who will enjoy playing with them, Addie told me that she wouldn't be terribly disappointed if a nice set of Lincoln Logs happened to find its way under the tree. Again, just something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home