The Addie Chronicles

The Life and Times of Addison Blythe Hunter

Friday, October 06, 2006

It happened again

I'm just saving Wes the trouble of letting everyone know that the whole laughing/sobbing thing happened again last night. Our friends Jason and Heather invited us over for dinner last night and after dinner we were all sitting around telling funny stories and I got a little too amused and suddenly I was sobbing in in the middle of someone else's living room. Embarrassed, I excused myself to the bathroom and Wes came and hugged me till I got over it. How do you begin to apologize about crying over someone's funny story? They of course were very nice and understanding about it. They didn't even call a padded wagon to drive me home. All things considered I think this is a rather minor pregnancy affliction-when one compares it to hemorrhoids or stretchmarks or peeing every time you sneeze (for everyone out there who isn't pregnant-yes these are fun little things you forget to think about BEFORE getting pregnant), but it is a great deal more public also. But, all in all if I were given the choice-I would definitely choose this over hemorrhoids. (Wes brought to my attention that I might want to let you know that this is thankfully not something I suffer from yet)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh Ame!!! You are so funny. We wouldnt mind either if you cried in the middle of our living room... We cant wait to see you three in 2 weeks!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home