The Addie Chronicles

The Life and Times of Addison Blythe Hunter

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bellies and babies

Okay, so there's only one belly and only one baby, but we've got multiple pictures of each here. The first two pictures are, quite obviously I hope, of Ame's belly, which is still continuing to grow. She's made a habit of breaking out the measuring tape and seeing how far around she is, and I'm sure she'd be more than happy to tell you that she's broken the yard mark. Anyway, for the pictures:

August 10, 2006:

October 1, 2006:
Comparing these two, it seems to me that she's grown quite a bit, but she seemed disappointed that the change wasn't more obvious. Still, I think that the belly is larger in person than the pictures imply. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it for now.

The baby pictures come courtesy of a place called Ultrasona in St. Louis (though the company has locations elsewhere as well). It was a lot cheaper than going to the doctor for an ultrasound, and we both had a good time being able to see the baby. We even got a VHS with about 15 minutes of baby footage and a CD with a couple dozen pictures.

This first one is the best picture that we were able to get of the baby, and we are both happy with how clearly it shows everything. If it's not obvious, she's facing down with her head on the left, her spine is across the top, her belly is rather prominent in the middle of the picture, and her little chicken legs are on the right. Though it's not indicated by the picture, she does actually have arms, hands, and feet, which are shown in the next two pictures.









If you want to see larger, more detailed pictures, you can follow these links:
Baby
Hand
Foot

I suppose that's all for now. We're scheduled for another ultrasound in three weeks (this time in 3D/4D), so we'll be sure to add those pictures when we get them. Until then, perhaps we'll keep you updated with a funny pregnancy story or two. Bye.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can definitely see a difference in the size of your pregnant belly. I'm so super excited for you guys! When is Addison due?

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah baby!!! I love Ame's mommy tummy. I can definitely see a difference too. I can't wait for you to come home so I can see it in person!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home